The A-Series High Performing Electric Forklift, 2.5 – 3.5t is powered by a highly efficient Curtis AC 80v motor which significantly improves the lifting and driving speeds. Low centre of gravity design ensures excellent stability, whilst the powerful 18.5Kw Traveling motor and 25.4Kw AC pump motor ensures greater travel speeds.
Enhanced Driver Comfort
The maintenance free wet-disc brake is standard specification and key controllers are all sealed in the counterweight, making it an ideal worker in outdoor applications such as unloading lorries. Thanks to the new designed ergonomically small diameter steering wheel, reduce the driver fatigue. The seat can be adjusted up to 210mm, and the fingertip control system can be adjusted for an optimal position in relation to the operator.
- Soft-landing system is equipped when forks are 60-100mm to the ground, avoiding damage of the ground and protection to the goods
- High frequency MOSFET controller provides accurate control of travelling
- Broad view mast provides better forward view ability
- Easy access to the side battery
- Key components are fitted using industry recognised brands, ensuring maximum reliability
The high capacity battery and three tier regenerative braking system saves more energy which increases the running time meaning a longer working life.
- 4th hydraulics service
- Auto filling system
- Full range masts available
- Solid non-marking tyre
- Custom painting
- UK Battery and charger
- Handgrip and horn button
- Side-out battery and trolley
- Different fork length
- Cold storage