Affordable Forklift Instruction & Manual Handling in the North East including Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Chester-le-Street, Darlington, Durham, Gateshead, Guisborough, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Newcastle, North Shields, Redcar, Sunderland, South Shields, Yarm.
We offer on site training for companies, or off site training for private individuals at one of our training facilities for most forklift types.
- Accredited & Registered Instruction
- Health & Safety Approved Training
- We offer the highest standards of training but at sensible daily rates.
- No matter if your company is small, medium or large, your training will be delivered to the highest standards every time.
- We can train up to 3 trainees per day on all forklifts.
Previously certificated operators need only 1 day refresher courses to have them re-certified.
Trainees having some basic knowledge of operations, but never trained or certificated take 2 to 3 days only.
Obviously these trainees take longer to train and will take 3 to 5 days to qualify and ensure are safe to certify.
It is strongly advised by us, especially if the trainee has no car driving experience, that novices learn counterbalance truck first, before reach truck training is attempted. This is because a reach truck’s steering is of an opposite direction to conventional counterbalance steering and the reach mechanism can cause problems to novices.
Indoor Elevated Work Platforms and Scissor Lift
This training can be certificated in one day. There is a maximum 4 trainees per class